Beef & potato stew – this recipe is just delicious! No other way to describe it..
- Blend onion and mix into ground beef
- Spice beef with paprika, basil, black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and salt
- Oil pan with coconut oil and turn stove temperature to medium
- Make small meat balls and press them onto pan to flatten them
- Cook until outside of beef kebab is golden brown (~7min each side)
- Season with tomato paste, add chopped potatoes and cook for potatoes are soft throughout (~20 min)