Are you tired of eating plain and dry chicken breast? Try our trans-fat free breaded chicken tenders!
The trick to making healthy breaded chicken is using the right oil and the right breading. Avoid using vegetable oils and stick to avocado oil or coconut oil. Vegetable oils are unstable at high temperatures and become oxidized (bad!), whereas avocado oil and coconut oil are stable. For bread crumbs look for brands that are gluten-free.
- Cut chicken breast into thin slices
- Oil pan with coconut oil and turn to medium heat
- Mix bread crumb and spices (salt, turmeric, pepper, garlic powder and basil)
- Coat the chicken with bread crumb and spice mix
- Cook both sides of chicken until golden brown (~10min each side)