- Romaine Lettuce
- Hemp Seeds
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Raw Almonds
- Beets (optional)
- Sweet Potato
- Chicken Breast
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Himalayan Salt
- Black Ground Pepper
- Chop the sweet potato into 0.5”-1” cubes, bake or cook them on a pan until semi-soft.
- Cook quinoa for 15 min (2 cups water : 1 cup Quinoa)
- Cook or buy ready to eat organic chickpeas, toast them on a pan with coconut oil to add flavor (optional)
- Season and cook chicken breast
- Finely chop up the kale and romaine, pour 2-4 tbsp of Extra Virgin olive oil in and massage the salad, giving it time to seep into the leaves. (1-2 min). Add all the vegetables, nuts and seeds.
- Add 2 pinches of salt and pepper, squeeze in juice from 1/2- 1 lemon, 1 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar and mix it all up.
- Add the quinoa, chickpeas, sweet potatoes, avocado and chicken on top